Florida Amusement Park Accident Lawyers
Going to an amusement park is supposed to be fun, exciting, and full of adventure. Unfortunately, accidents do happen and people can get injured. If you or a loved one has been injured at an amusement park near Orlando, FL, an attorney may be able to help get compensation for the accident.
Can the Amusement Park be Held Responsible for my Injuries?
Under certain circumstances, the amusement park may indeed be held responsible for your injuries. If the amusement park failed to maintain the safety of rides, provided insufficient or unclear instructions to visitors, or did not take appropriate actions to mitigate known risks, they could be held liable for any resulting injuries. As an experienced Florida amusement park injury law firm, Boltz Legal understands the complexities of these cases and can help determine the validity of your claim.
Types of Injuries that Can Be Claimed
In instances of Orlando amusement park accidents, various types of injuries can be claimed. These can range from minor ailments such as sprains, bruises, and lacerations to more serious conditions including fractures, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or even wrongful death. Emotional and psychological injuries, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), that result from such incidents are also claimable. The critical aspect is that the injury must be a direct result of the amusement park’s actions or negligence.
When Should You Contact an Amusement Park Accident Lawyer?
If you have been injured at a theme park, it is crucial to reach out to an experienced amusement park injury attorney as soon as possible. Immediate action is necessary for several reasons: crucial evidence at the accident scene may be lost or tampered with over time, legal timelines and deadlines may apply, and early intervention can help ensure that your rights are protected from the outset.
If you believe you might have a case against an Orlando amusement park, don’t hesitate and contact an attorney immediately.
What To Do After You Get Hurt at an Amusement Park?
In the unfortunate event that you get injured at an amusement park, it is essential to follow certain steps to protect your rights and to maximize the potential for a successful claim.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention: Your health is a priority. Regardless of the severity, always seek immediate medical attention. This not only ensures your well-being but also documents the injuries, which can be critical evidence in your claim.
- Document the Incident: If possible, take pictures or videos of the accident scene, your injuries, and any potential hazards that may have caused the accident. Get the contact information of any witnesses. This can provide invaluable evidence supporting your case.
- Report the Incident: Notify the amusement park management about the incident, but limit your conversation with them. Avoid making any statements that could be used against you in your case.
- Preserve Evidence: Keep any tickets, receipts, or any other documents you received from the park on the day of the accident.
- Contact an Amusement Park Accident Lawyer: Once you’ve taken these immediate steps, reach out to an experienced amusement park injury attorney. At Boltz Legal, we can help guide you through the process, protect your rights, and advocate on your behalf to seek the compensation you deserve.
It Doesn’t Hurt to Ask
Wondering if you have a case? Boltz Legal offers free consultations to every potential client. Ask any questions you may have about your case and we’ll provide a clear and honest assessment. Call and talk to an amusement park injury attorney with no obligation to hire.
If you do have a case and decide to move forward, you won’t be expected to pay any out-of-pocket expenses. We don’t get paid until you do. Our payment comes from a portion of the settlement or jury award, if we win your case. This approach ensures that we are fully invested in achieving the best possible outcome for you. At Boltz Legal, we put your interests first, every step of the way.